To Conceive: Appointment
Are you Trying To Conceive? You are not alone; it is estimated that 1 in 5 NZ couples experience difficulties in acheiving pregnancy. Nest Consulting can help.
Nest Consulting's Natural Fertility Educator
teaches individuals and couples in a programme of three consultations to recognise their most fertile mucus, whether ovulation is occurring and whether the luteal phase is within the fertile range. Clients are also taught to recognise the signs of fertility associated with ovulation.
Nest Consulting's Educator is able to assist clients highlight potential fertility issues using the Sympto-Thermal Method (STM).
Learn from Nest Consulting's Natural Fertility Educator
- To develop an understanding of your unique menstrual cycle: when you are fertile and when you are not
- To acheive the knowledge of what your fertility symptoms mean in relation to your combined fertility
- To access information and knowledge so you are empowered to decide when you are concentrating on 'pro-creational sex' during each cycle. For some couples this greatly reduces stress and this, in itself, can increase your liklihood of acheiving a pregnancy!
Nest Consulting believe in a holistic, combined & multi-disciplinary approach to treatment and, with your permission, liaise regularly with your other practitioners (i.e. partnership of care with your GP) to offer you a stress free & consistent service to support all aspects of your care.
Information gathered from learning and applying Fertility Awareness (STM) will also provide you with invaluable information which can highlight issues promptly saving you from having to undergo unnecessary fertility tests and investigations.
We are always happy to summarise information for your GP or other specialists to assist you in future planning, if required.
Why use our service?
• Because you are unique your treatment assessment and plan are individualised
• For your convenience we provide home visits in addition to our SKYPE consultations
• Our Educator is accredited by Natural Fertility New Zealand (NFNZ) so you can be assured of quality treatment
• Nest Consulting liaises with many other health care professionals so if we don't have the answer we will know someone who does.
• After the course we continue to provide complimentary support via email /skype / telephone for the year.
What can I expect?
The Nest Consulting service offers you a programme of individualised personal consultations, which are generally held over 2 – 3 months, dependent upon your unique menstrual cycle. You will usually require 3 consultations.
Initial consultation-(3/4 - 1 hour)
Introduction to service. Health, fertility and medical history gathered. Health promotion and information. Initial questions & concerns addressed.
Information & teaching about the reproductive system, combined fertility and fertility in relationship to the menstrual cycle. Teaching how to observe and record signs and symptoms of fertility utilising a fertility chart (supplied).
You are always provided with take home information in the form of cue cards to ensure you have a point of reference.
First follow-up consultation (1/2 - 3/4 hour)
At your second appointment you will begin to learn how to interpret the information you have recorded on your fertility chart.
Your chart will be utilised to increase your chances of conception each cycle. Your chart will highlight if there are potential fertility issues.
At this appointment you will also be taught an additional technique to observe your fertility.
Second follow-up consultation (1/2 - 3/4 hour)
At your third appointment you will continue learning about your individual cycle and its relationship to your combined fertility. You will be well on your way to reading your charts autonomously. If fertility issues have been highlighted further action and treatment planning will be discussed. If your charting has not highlighted any issues then you are encouraged to continue charting (practicing correct timing of intercourse for conception) for your next 6 cycles by which time most couples have conceived.
Call or email for more information or to book your complimentary initial phone call.