Nest Consulting provides consultation services dedicated to health and wellbeing in the community.
- We are available to assist you with health, education, employment and community projects aimed at youth, adult, women's, mother and child, family and/or mental health.
- We can assist with proposals, grant applications, new service start-ups, programme coordination, clinical advice, SOPs /protocols, clinical pathways, assessment and more.
- We can create programmes as commissioned along with providing Educators / Facilitators for delivery.
We can assist with project management: proposal responses, research, report writing, staff management.
For more information, CV and references please contact us.
Some of our previous and on-going projects include:
- Research, project management and report writing as part of the upgrade of the diabetes service at Middlemore, a South Auckland Hospital, developing clinical pathways and policy for implementation.
- Fertility: project-managing a central London clinic’s (Assisted Conception Unit) oocyte donation programme.
- Fertility: coordinating a donor egg & surrogacy programme across three clinics based at an Auckland Fertility Unit.
Women’s Health: Natural fertility information provider for NFNZ. Contracted by NFNZ as trainer of new Educators: delivering face to face components of course twice annually.
Needs assessment and reporting 'Ready for work' project, MSD contract. Creating assessment tools and report templates for interviewing sickness and invalid beneficiaries, providing Work and Income Case Managers with stepped recommendations and social supports for clients.
- Needs assessment and reporting 'Ready for work' project, MSD contract. Delivering above service.
- Creation and delivery of in-school youth sexuality, body image and cyber awareness programmes.
- Mother & baby (Perinatal mental health respite and community packages of care) wellbeing project. Contracted to research and format a proposal in response to RFP.
Mother & baby (Perinatal mental health respite and community packages of care) wellbeing project. Contracted as a clinical consult; overseeing start-up procedures: job descriptions, SOPs, entry/exit policies, interviewing, launch etc.
- Writing of grant applications to secure funds for project: building of community wellbeing facility.
Continuing medical education (CME) for health professionals: Accredited by Natural Fertility New Zealand (NFNZ) to provide Continuing Medical Education (CME) in two areas:
'Fertility & Breastfeeding': recognised by the Midwifery Council of New Zealand for CME elective points (1 Point).
- 'Fertility & the Menstrual Cycle': endorsed by The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners (RNZCGP) and approved for up to 3 hours CME for General Practice Educational Programme Stage 2 (formerly AVE ) and Maintenance of Professional Standards (MOPS) purposes.